Sunday, April 02, 2006

Date from him?

I feel so relief already. Everything is settle. But i'm not forgoing what intend to achieve in the next ten years. I've learn alot from one person for the pass 5days.

Anyway, April had set in. Which means, the buzzing and bustling of school is nowhere too far. Yesterday was April's Fools Day. Darn it, I was nearly fooled a nothing-better-to-do girl. She called me and told me that Moses called her to pass a msg to me that he wanna ask me out. Luckily, I'm pretty smart to expose her April's Fool prank. Talking 'bout school, I'm attending FOC 4-days camp on 10th, afterwhich follow by 4 days of orientation and on the 24 is the commence of school. I mean studying already. Thinking 'bout waking up early to head to school seems like a chore, moreover my school is so far from where i stay. i think i only left with about 10 days of free time to go catch up with friends/done with shopping list/thinking about stuffs/getting all the stuffs ready etc. I really miss the school days, my friends/teachers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home